Learn from the Best

Book Assessment

motorcycle assessments for Learner Riders in MANCHESTER and the Surrounding Areas

If you have a current CBT and theory and want to get your full motorbike licence but you’re not sure how much training you’ll need, then why not pop into for an assessment. People with motorcycle riding experience would rarely need the same amount of training as an inexperienced rider, so why waste time & money on unnecessary lessons that would be better spent on your new bike & clothing or maybe even insurance!

What You Need to Bring?

Don’t forget you’ll need your licence, current CBT and theory certificates with you.

We also offer package deals on Full licence training such as A1, A2 & DAS courses, take a look at the relevant page for details.

Please note: You must bring your valid UK licence (counterpart & EU licence)

For your safety you must be able to communicate in English & have a basic knowledge of the highway code to complete any training with Scotti Knights. You must also wear appropriate clothing and footwear and without this you will be sent away and forfeit your training and fees. The list is non exhaustive but includes a minimum of jeans without holes, rips, tears, not shorts, skirts or track suits, and you must have boots (non steel toe cap) for all training beyond CBT, and sturdy footwear (ideally boots non steel toe cap), not sandals, Crocs, deck shoes or similar for CBT.

Need an assessment?

Some motorcycle riding experience, let us assess how much further training is needed before your test.